|Cycle 2 Program Announcement and Applications Open||October 3, 2022|
|Upcoming Webinar for Potential Applicants (Passcode: 784247)||December 5, 2022, 15:00 UTC|
|Letter of Intent (LOI) Due Date (online submission)||December 30, 2022, 23:59 UTC|
|Application Due Date||February 6, 2023, 23:59 UTC|
|Scientific Merit Review||March 2023|
|Decisions Announced||April 3, 2023|
|Training Start Date||May 15, 2023|
How to Apply
- See full details of the program
- See application form
- See pre-approved institutions
- See eligible countries
- See frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Form for applying to become an approved institution
- First, submit Letter of Intent by December 30, 2022
- Then, submit a full application online by February 6, 2023.
- Click here to access this cycle's PI track curriculum for 2022.
- Click here to access this cycle's PM track curriculum for 2022.